Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pondering with nature!

Nature has its beauty, which I cannot fathom,
Dancing around gracefully, in its cosmic rhythm.

Understand the nature, realize its serenity,
Life is still larger, filled with vivacity.

Life goes on, as it never ends,
This is the truth, the nature portends.

Nature is mysterious; Nature has its rage,
Creating and destroying; breaking the karmic cage

Nature has its power, which it manifests,
To test our fortitude, it puts up tests.

How shall I, a little human, demystify?
Nature’s eternal beatitude, need I testify?

Nature is subtle; Nature has its grace,
Gently evolving us – the human race.

Divine I felt coz divine I was,
When I saw angel holding the Holy Cross!

I implored the angel, “Show me the way!”
“Look inside you”, said Angel happy and gay.

“What is Darkness, it only feigns,
Perceive the light, for it truly reigns.”

“Oh! What matter, the emptiness contains?”
“Life is omnipresent.” the angel maintains.

“Oh Lord! How shall I learn?”
“Learning is a myth, now learn to unlearn.”

“Learning to die and dying to learn,
Die to escape; to learn, let your fingers burn.”

“Learning to die or am I dying to learn?”
“Are you still perplexed?” asked angel with concern

“Should I just relax or should I meditate?”
“The answer is within you, just let it precipitate.”

“Its really helpful, the job that you do.”
“Thanks”, said angel, “there’s still so much to do.”

“You need to be happy; together you should stay,
Pray you should; growth is God will pay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment